Volunteers Needed for Research Study on The Experience of Single Parents of Adults with Autism
WHO: Participant Criteria:
1. Parent of a child on the spectrum
2. Child is 21-years-old or above
3. Parent lives in the home with no other adult (friend, romantic partner, family member, etc.)
4. Child was diagnosed with ASD, autism disorder, Asperger’s, or PDD-NOS by a licensed professional
5. Available for a single interview lasting approximately 1 hour.
6. Participants will not be excluded based on race, gender, socioeconomic status, or ethnic origin.
WHERE: If possible, researcher will meet you at the location of your choice.
BENEFIT: To help deepen the understanding of the experience of single parents of adult children with ASD.
COMPENSATION: Entry into raffle for a 50-dollar American Express gift card.
CONTACT: Bryan Peightal, M.S. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-485-0423