Summer Campership Award Program
Attention Participants of Campership Program:
All Camp Choice Forms are due to PCIL by April 13. Please remember, it is the responsibility of the camper’s parent/guardian to obtain attendance records along with receipts/invoices for proof of participation. Funds will not be release to camp/parent until necessary documentation has been received by PCIL.
Mercer County Summer Campership Award Program is now being managed by PCIL
Applications must be received in our office by Friday, April 13, 2018 4:30 p.m. Applicants are encouraged to complete the applications as early as possible because funds may run out before the deadline.
Each year the Office of Disability Service for Mercer County offers a scholarship program for any child with a disability, ages 4 to 25, who live in Mercer County to attend a summer program or camp of their choice. Choice can mean programs occurring between Memorial Day through Labor Day. Each Camper must have their own application submitted.
- Awards levels are based on annual income and family size
- Camp Scholarship are award first-come, first-serve
- Maximum award not to exceed $400 per camper
What To Do
Simply fill out the application, upload or mail the application along with the required documentation to Progressive Center, Attn: 2018 Campership, 3525 Quakerbridge Rd, Ste 904, Hamilton, NJ 08619
- Photocopy of Camper’s Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Camper’s cover page of evaluation stating diagnosis from IEP
- Photocopy of annual income tax return or two most recent SSI/SSDI/TANF checks
Awards are calculated at 150% above federal poverty guidelines
2017 Camp Brochure