Progressive Center is preparing to be the best source for support for people living with disabilities during this COVID-19 pandemic. Please visit our facebook page for real time updates on some of the best sources out there to keep you informed and prepared. And for those of you who do not have facebook, please note that we will continue to update this resource page with all the same information daily by 11 am. So check back often!
You are not alone. We are here for you!
WHAT IS COV-19?
- General COVID-19 call center
- For general information and resources for basic needs, dial 211
- Live text with a 2-1-1 representative
- To live chat with a 211 representative, text your zip code to 898-211
- Will assist with basic needs and other resources 24/7 during COVID-19
- Email your question to 2-1-1
- You can send your COVID-19 questions to us via email at info@NJ211.org.
- General COVID-19 Related Questions
- The NJ Department of Health and NJ Poison Control Center have introduced a health hotline to address COVID-19 concerns. Call 1-800-962-1253 to speak directly with a healthcare professional (Doctor, Pharmacist, or Nurse) who can provide general information, and answer questions about the current outbreak.
Updates from Important Organizations
Visit www.socialsecurity.gov/coronavirus to find out what services that are still available.
Governor to Expand Access to Telehealth Etc. – 3/24/2020
Federal Trade Commission: Coronavirus Scams to Be Aware Of – 3/24/2020
Legal Services Still Operating – 3/24/2020
NJ Register Ready
Free, easy, and secure registration process to make sure no one in need is overlooked during an emergency.
Emergency Funding – 3-27-20